10 Birthday wishes and pictures to make someone feel special



Those who cannot find words or what to write in order to wish your loved one's birthday, this is the right place. Here are the 10 Birthday wishes and pictures to make someone feel special.



1. My heart felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday.


2. May this birthday of yours bring you good luck and fortune. But even more than that, may it bring you oodles of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!


3. As you celebrate another year again, hope the new season holds more joy for you because you are special and I love you with all my heart, body and soul. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


4. Today, I want you to know how special you are to me. Your eyes show the wisdom of your life. Your lips speak the lovely words of a kind and generous woman. And, your heart shows empathy beyond measure. Here’s to you and all of the best things life has to offer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


5. Before you, my world was like a roller coaster full of ups and downs. As soon as I met you, though, time stood still. Happy birthday to the one solid constant in my life! Have a joyous day! 


6. I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and love.


7. Hey, firecracker! I hope you have one bright and shiny day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


8. At the start of each day, I drop to my knees and thank the heavens for you. You have changed my life and warmed my heart in more ways than you can ever know. Happy birthday, love!


9. It is difficult to buy a gift for you, sweetheart. Because I want to buy you the entire world for you. Wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.


10. On your birthday, I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I cherish every single moment spent with you. I'm sending you my best wishes and I wish you have an awesome birthday.



Hope you like this post. Thank you so much. Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 habits you should develop for your success

Know a person's basic characteristics by using 12 zodiac signs